The Service Coordinator is a key role that ensures that service elements come together in a timely and organised manner. This includes planning and preparation before a service to make sure all elements are organised and all parties involved communicated with. These elements include but are not limited to the service technical sheet, key people and roles, resources and equipment, media and announcements. This role oversees the overall flow of a service.
– Draw together all elements of a service, and the necessary people needed
– Work with Preacher, Worship Leader, Technical, Communications or Multimedia Team to prepare for service.
– Prepare any necessary elements for service segments.
– Lead the pre-service briefing
– Maintain the service technical sheet and runtimes
– All parties involved with the service are communicated with and all expectations for involvement are set
– Be open to feedback and direction from other Service Coordinators and Leadership
– Communicate to a high degree
– Maintain your own spiritual well being
This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’ s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 2 Corinthians 9:12